Mint Meltaways® Pie
Chocolate graham cracker crust:
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 sleeve of crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4-5 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 8 oz. tub extra creamy Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped Fannie May’s Mint Meltaways®
- Electric Hand Mixer
- Rubber spatula
With a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Next, add the peppermint extract and the food coloring and mix by hand. Finally, stir in the Cool Whip and Mint Meltaways®.
If desired, garnished the top with Cool Whip, mini mint chocolate chips, and some extra Fannie May’s Mint Meltaways®.